Friday, May 2, 2008

from the confused capers

and sam tagged me, which delighted me to no end! hurray for the new tag!

8 things I am passionate about...
life
relationships (family, varun, friends, pets...)
taking care of animals
music
writing (rubbish, bt still, writing)
myself
books
achieving my dreams (dun mean to brag, but wat i want, i make sure i get!)

8 things I want to do before I die...

marry varun and have babies with him (yes! fine! its not tht funny!!)
take my parents and grandmom abroad for nice looong vacation
launch my own magazine
sing for a rock band (for real, not at dope parties)
learn to cook so well that even the best cooks will b put to shame!! :P
build an animal care center for all the animals who suffer on the roads
travel all over india, filming a funny documentary
love varun to insanity!

8 things I say often...

saala
fuck
nooo waaayyy
go die
err...
i love you (to varun, my mom, my dad, my grandmom, my pets, and a few frends!)
i am shulking!
i waaaaannnnnttttt!!!

8 books I have read recently...
sukumar ray omnibus
the best of lila mazumdar's works
shesher kobita (yes, i was on a bengali book reading spree and i LOVED it)
the shadow lines
the afghan
how opal mehta got wild, got kissed and got a life
batman, the hush series (yes graphic novels count!!)

8 songs I could listen to over and over again...

only 8!?!? what rubbish! i am sulkin for sure now! but hell. life's unfair :(

and i love her
pigs on the wing (parts I and II)
the whiskey lullaby
man on the moon
crash into me
bridge over troubled waters
fast car
with or without you


8 things that attract me to my best friends...

honesty
faith in my abilities
the fact that i can trust them with my life

sense of humour
intelligence

similarity of mental wavelengths
bitching sessions
awesome times and memories

8 people who should do this tag

riya
sohini
sreemoyee
mandy
ady
indro
vidya
moolah!

No comments: