Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So I say Thank you for the music…I begin for a change

Rules of the tag: Various situations are given. You have to come up with a song ( or a couple) that aptly describe those situations in YOUR life.

Ready? Here we go…

Opening credits: take a chance on me - abba

Waking up: close your eyes –westlife (that’s exactly what I feel like doing ...he he)

Average day: another day – whigfield (obviously)

First date: first date – blink 182 LOL, also, I feel good – bobby McFerrin

Falling in love: I was born to make you happy – Britney spears (yes I like her) and I knew I loved you – savage garden

Love Scene: right here waiting for you – Richard Marx

Fight Scene: take a look around – limp bizkit

Breaking up: so sorry, its over – blink 182

Getting back together: end of the road – boyz to men and Be with you again – C21

Secret love: me and you – cassie

Life’s ok: that’s the way it is – celine dion

Mental Breakdown: rape me – nirvana (some song. total torture to the ears)

Driving: here I am – Bryan Adams

Learning a lesson: better man – Robbie Williams

Deep thought: private emotion – Ricky martin

Flashback: all over again – Ronan Keating

Partying: dragosta din tei - Ozone

Happy Dance: bamboleo – Garcia, livin’ doll – cliff richard

Regretting: loneliness knows me by name - westlife

Long night alone: give me just one night una noche – 98 degrees

Death Scene: good bye’s the saddest word – celine dion, never say goodbye – bon jovi

Closing Credits: tribute - yanni

No comments: