Thursday, December 11, 2008

all about me!!!!

new tag! new tag! new tag!!!!

i am : solo- unique, narcissistic, retarded, lazy, foodie, junkie, music lover, animal saver... not less, could be more...

i think: therefore i make fun of everything around me! its hilarious!


i know: quite a bit and i also know that showing it off is unnecessary... its more fun takin a back seat and watching other ppl show off.. its good entertainment!


i want: happiness.. for myself and those i care about

i have: a wicked mind, a patient self and a kind heart


i wish: for everything and more! :P


i hate:
a lot of people, a lot of things... i am rather intolerant. sigh...

i miss: varun... all the fuckin time!


i fear: death. tremendously!


i feel: a lot of emotions surging through me at any given point of time!


i hear: pyro snore.


i smell: cigarette burning.


i crave: for nothing right now. i am surprisingly content! :P


i search: for peace of mind.


i wonder:about a lot of things...


i regret: nothing i've ever done... a lot others have :)


i love: varun, my parents, a few frm my vast family, a few friends, animals, pink floyd and weed.

i ache: when i miss varun terribly and i can visualize him sitting on my bed, cracking dumbass jokes... :(

i am not: a very nice person. period.


i dance: when i am rather drunk

i sing: mary jane ka ek packet :P

i cry: watching movies. when i'm happy, when i am sad, when im angry.


i dont always: bother about unnecessary details


i fight: my mom every night.


i write: a diary. period. no questions asked!

i lose: patience ever so often.

i need: .more mellow people around me

i am happy about: having company and love in form of gin n pyro

i imagine: myself being jack's smirking revenge.

i tag: the members of tlog.

No comments: