Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Saim bites into the new tag:D

#1. Were you named after anyone?
Yep...my last name is one of the 99 glorious names of Allah

#2. When was the last time you cried?
If you are talking of bawling...travel to my childhood.
If you are talking of moist eyes...farewell night (12th April,08)
Btw, the heart is in an endless tearjerker *bloody duffer*

#3. Do you like your handwriting?
English...absolutely
Bengali...been very long since I wrote (dun remember)
Urdu...adore it:)

#4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Mutton

#5. Do you have kids?
wtf...abhi to mere khud ke khelne kudne ke din hain:D

#6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I'll have to become another person to answer that which am not prepared for at any cost.

#7. Do you use sarcasm?
Drip with it if required:P

#8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, I do...a lady doc once suggested their separation from me...she didn't see my face ever again:)

#9. Would you bungee jump?
Only if I have Maria Sharapova to impress:D

#10. What is your favorite cereal?
Sab chalta hai yaar...

#11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I make sure I buy non-lace shoes *grin*

#12. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate n Alfonso *sigh*

#13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Face

#14. Red or Pink?
Gimme RED

#15. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My "lazy bones" trait

#16. Who do you miss the most?
Best friend who's in France.

#17. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Huh...

#18. What color pant and shoes are you wearing?
Grey tracks...naked feet though:D

#19. What are you listening to right now?
"Jab saamne tum aa jaate ho"

#20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red or blue

#21. Favorite smells?
fresh coat of paint

#22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Sis

#23. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Solo...yep, she's my "desi girl":D

#24. Favorite sports to watch?
Soccer.

#25. Hair color
Natural pristine black

#26. Eye color
Black again

#27. Do you wear contacts?
No, I have them:D

#28. Favorite food?
Biryani *sumptuous*

#29. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies with a happy ending where the ghost gets destroyed:D

#30. Last movie you watched?
Dilli 6

#31. What color shirt are you wearing?
Sky blue tee

#32. Summer or Winter?
Winter

#33. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses:)

#34. Any pets?
Zilch

#35. Most likely to respond?
None coz me seems to be the last one on TLOG doing this.

#36. Least likely to respond?
Not Applicable

#37. What book are you reading now?
Will get my hands on "The Reluctant Fundamentalist" this evening:)

#38. What is on your mouse pad?
Nothing, it's a clean slate.

#39. What did you watch on TV on last night?
Roadies:D

#40. Favorite sound(s)?
Jingling Bells

#41. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Neither really.

#42. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Venice...in my dreams:D

#43. Do you have a special talent?
I need to keep it under wraps:)

#44. Where were you born?
Dear Old Calcutta

#45. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Redundant

#46. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
Me is "very" single:)

No comments: