Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4X4X4X4X4....

This is a bit hard…lemme see..


Four Jobs that I have had
1.teaching life science to a high school kid

2. teaching English to another high school kid

3. does painting, composing and singing on stage count? (never earned money for them though)

4. also, does writing (for my school mag and TTIS) count? (never earned for it either)


Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. gone with the wind

2. sound of music
3. joi baba felunath

4. nayak (all the satyajit ray movies I have watched could actually feature in this list)



Four Places I Have Lived:
1. kolkata
2. misurata (libya)

3. jamshedpur
4…..(this has to go blank for the time being)



Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1.cartoons

2.7 o clock news
3.9 o clock news

4.10 30 news if I am awake



Four Places I Have Been:

1.dehra dun

2.vishakapattanam

3.gangtok , peling
4.delhi (four places hardly do justice here)



People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. orkut

2. blogspot

3. baba

4. diptarko




My Favorite Places To Eat
1. home

2. Charnock City ( for a nice memory)
3. arsalan
4. peiping



Where I Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. college ledges

2. chilling at south city mall

3. in a big swimming pool

4. in Paris checking out the Louvre



Four friends I think will Respond;
1. honestly I think no one will..i would write “sreejita” if she hadn’t done this tag already

2.

3.

4.




Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year: (2008)
1. my 21st birthday
2. planning what to do my masters in

3. planning where to do my masters in

4. a very cold winter

No comments: