Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4X4X4X4X4....

this was sent to me as an e-mail tag by sohini! i just could not resist posting my "views" here as well!


Four Jobs that I have had
1.student reporter at TTIS
2. copywriter at metaorphosis
3. freelance reporter at the times of india
4. content writer on a website


Four Movies I've watched More Than Once:
1. trainspotting
2. goopy gayne bagha bayne
3. golmaal (the one with amol palekar in it)
4. mary poppins


Four Places I Have Lived:
1. kolkata
2. pune
3.mumbai
4.hopefully delhi in the next few years!


Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1.will and grace
2.chris ange's mindfreak
3.american idol
4.SOUTH PARK


Four Places I Have Been:
1.darjeeling
2.sikkim
3.murud janjira (in maharashtra)
4.puri



People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
1. sohini
2. robin
3. deep
4. facebook/ orkut/ blogspot...



My Favorite Places To Eat
1. baari!
2. tung fong (for the sake of WONDERFUL memories)
3. one step up
4. arsalan



Where I Rather be Right Now: (not in any order)
1. varun's place
2. sohini's place
3. on a nice sea beach
4. on a high!



Four friends I think will Respond;
1. riya
2. agniva
3. varun
4. deep



Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year: (2008)
1. graduating!!!
2. working
3. going on a break with varun (FINALLY!)
4. starting work on my baby, my magazine


No comments: