Tuesday, April 15, 2008

countdown!

ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don't take names):

i write about the top 10 mean things i wanna say, cuz i know, me and my soft heart too well..these shall remain typed out on tlog and will fail to travel from my mouth to those who deserve them!

10. seriously, when people hang up on you rudely, you are supposed to take the hint and not call back! the same goes for all those whose phones/sms'/emails, etc go unanswered regularly.

9. you realize you are a wannabe...don't you? i mean for fuck's sake you act like different ppl to fit into different groups! it's sad, cuz none of your "friends" are wannabes... you are sad!

8. responsibilities are undertaken to be fulfilled! no matter how careless or lazy or dopey i am, i do all that i volunteer to do, even if i detest the idea 5 steps into it. so what's your problem?

7. he doesn't love you. AT ALL! so stop moping. really... he humps everything with a hole and a pretty face...you don't really feature on the list!

6. for heaven's sake stop tellin me i'm the one who doesn't talk. fights don't really happen as a one sided deal! you fought too and now, if you blame me for my silence (which has been my natural reaction to fights since 1986) please take a hike out of my life. i really don't need to explain it to you!

5. STOP tellin everyone how well you know me...really, you DON'T! you think i would've let someone as stupid as you know me!? ok, let stupid go by, not all are blessed, but aren't really a great human being either. i shall not waste my breath anymore trying to explain to you that you can't know me! i will not allow you to! so, stop pretending!

4. you are not talented. no matter what you think, you are not. so stop making a fool out of yourself. even your fuckin best friend laughs at you the minute your back is turned. have some respect!

3. i don't care. frankly sweetie, your love life, your attention grabbing, oh so (not) funny tales of your past and your sad whimpers don't interest me. seriously, stop thinking i'm your friend. i'm not. my favourite pastime is bitching about you. hell, i blast you with sarcasm when you are around me anyway, don't you ever take a hint!?

2. you are not my friend. no, you cannot hang out with me and my best friends either. its me and them. you do not feature.

1. fuck off. don't ever come back. yes, get pissed... thats what i want. now, while you are at it... walk the other way and jump off a cliff. you are too ugly, stupid, uncreative, undesirable and unlikable. you really do not deserve to exist!



nine things about yourself:

9. i hate ppl who stick to me like leeches. i am someone who enjoys her own private place and solitude. i don't smoke up alone cuz i don't have anyone to smoke up with... i smoke up alone cuz i like it that way. so please, stop intruding!

8. i LOVE shah rukh khan. madly. really.

7. i met joe satriani when he was in kolkata. the autograph that he signed for "solo" is with arunava. i have no qualms or regrets abour giving it to him. i know he respects it more than i ever could.

6. i love cats... to the verge of madness. i feel like i'm the mother of all stray hungry cats. i feel immense affection and love for them. i also go loco about stray dogs. have spent a lot of money feeding them! on the same stream of thought, i, someday plan to open an animal care center for street animals. i cannot tolerate their plight... :(

5. i switch off during conversations that don't appeal to me. and when asked whether i've switched off or not, i inevitably deny it!!

4. i love dope. and i hate people who ask me to stop doping! hellooo! i am 21, i know what moderation is..i'm not a junkie you know..

3. i have an invisible best friend, blue. he owns an ice cream factory.

2. i often think about killing people i hate painfully, very very painfully.

1. i am madly in love with varun :P



eight ways to win your heart:

8. mush filled letters, e-mails or sms', even if its a line... make me smile.

7. love animals. be kind to them.

6. tell me i look pretty even when i wake up in the morning with a fever, puffy eyes and a drool lines on my chin!! :P

5. humour, wit and intelligence. and a dash of chivalry and pride.

4. let me be. don't probe. if i cry, comfort me, if i laugh, join in.. just be there if i ask you to.

3. do not keep telling me over and over and over again. i heard you the first time. whatever you are telling me, was in the past... so don't nag. i'm trying to move on, you should join me...

2. respect my freedom. i haven't been born to be kept locked away in your show case.

1. pamper me. i'm really a 5 yr old mentally!


seven things that cross your mind a lot:

7. i'm broke!!

6. how the fuck will i get enough money to launch the magazine!

5. is varun alright, has he eaten, taken his medicines, is he smoking up, *beeeeep* ... that bastard!

4. i am so fat! how the hell do i lose this flab?

3. where's toothpick now?

2. um um um um ummmmm... i think i shall smoke now!

1. oooh food! goodie!


six things you wish you never did:

6. known sooo many people. i am an awful judge of character and very easily suckered if you are ready with instant tears!

5. come back from mumbai.

4. hurt varun... i hate it when he's hurt... especially by me...

3. been such an awful daughter. my parents deserve better!

2. held back words when i really wanted to blast the hell out of some deserving entity.

1. held back, when i really wanted to say "i care..."


five turn-offs:

5. wannabes, who are very blatantly wannabes!

4. whiners. god, i despise people whining without doing anything to improve the situation they are in.

3. freeloaders. its ok not to spend the way varun does, or i do. but seriously, theres a limit! especially when you have invited yourself over to a party!

2. unimaginative souls! go die!

1. body odour. does do exist. and they aren't terribly expensive either!


four turn-ons:

4. lips. i love full mouths. incredibly sexy. especially when they have a hint of a smile on them...

3. rain. whether i'm outdoors or under house arrest. it doesn't matter... as long as it rains.

2. good alcohol and conversation. nothing beats flirting... (yes varun, take a hint!!! :P)

1. comfort

three things you want to do before you die:

3. marry varun and have LOADS of babies with him! :P

2. launch my own magazine and earn LOTS LOTS LOTS!

1. go backpacking around places filming a funny documentary

two smileys that describe you:

2. :P (my favourie)

1. :|

one confession:

i cried after watching shrek II. and varun thought i was a retard!!

No comments: