Monday, April 28, 2008

♥ and I follow


LAST PERSON WHO
1. Slept in a bed beside you: mom (pretty boring ya..but remember, you asked for the last one..hehe)
2. Saw you cry: ermmmm..i don’t remember really.
3. Went to the movies with you: diptarko, who else?
4. You went to the mall with: souvik
5. You went to dinner with: diptarko, if u mean “went out to dinner with”
6. You talked to on the phone: diptarko again (or do I change the name to dipu? :D )
7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it: diptarko, duh
8. Broke your heart: no one did..breaking my heart is one hell of a tough job..i mend it somehow..and fast
9. Made you laugh: tom and jerry

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue: nose(if I really have to)…actually neither
2. Be serious or be funny: depends on the time and its needs…am serious, this choice is silly..hehe
3. Drink whole or skim milk: whole I think..i hate milk though…its pathetic either way
4. Die in a fire or drown: drown drown drown…and then try to swim and save myself
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies: parents I think :D unless I am thrashing my enemies

ARE YOU..
1. Simple or complicated: I am simply complicated or very complicatedly simple. It’s basically simplicity of all the complications and a complex way of expressing what is simple…got it?

DO YOU PREFER. .
1. Flowers or candy: flowers..they last longer :P
2. Grey or black: black
3. Color or Black and white photos: color
4. Lust or love: another silly choice..BOTH what is love without lust and lust without love?
5. Sunrise or sunset: sunset…I probably saw around ten sunrises in twenty years
6. M&Ms or Skittles: BOTH BOTH..ok M&Ms if I cant have both
8. Staying up late or waking up early: staying up late…told you I never saw too many sunrises

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY !!
1. Do you like anyone: of course I do. I like loads of people. Especially the one who created the first tag in the world
2. Do they know it: LOL…some do..some don’t

DO YOU PREFER...
1. Sun or moon: moon
2. Winter or Autumn: winter
3. Left or right? Neither..its up and down…evil grin
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends: 10 acquaintances…I hate the concept of best friends (oh the horror)
5. Sun or rain: rain
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: vanilla
7. Vodka or Jack: vodka.

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it: 9.05 PM
2. Name: riya
3. Nickname(s): rdsherlock, tinky, soni (to a certain person)

4. Where were you born: calcutta
5. What is your birthdate: 8th may 1987
6. What do you want: a magic wand

7. Where do you want to live: in a house where I am at peace, in a workplace which pays me well and in my head which gives my happy ideas

8. How many kids do you want: oh as many as I need to pass on my money.. hehe
9. What would you want to name a girl: sunflower..or maybe lilac..or piano
10. What would you want to name a boy: xylophone, napoleon or drums
11. You want to get married: yep absolutely…though an equivalent of marriage is OK too

UNIQUE!
1. Nervous Habits: thumping heart, stuff that you cant see
2. Are you double jointed: eh?
3. Can you roll your tongue? I think so
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? nope
5. Can you cross your eyes: lemme try..yes I think
6. Do you make your bed daily: would throwing clothes from the bed to make room for myself be called making a bed? Then I do
7. Which shoe goes on first: right

8. Ever thrown one at someone: thrown one what?
9. On the average, how much money do you carry on you: a hundred I think…talking about averages.

10. What jewellery do you wear:a gold ring and earrings

Other:
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: cut
2. Have you ever eaten Spam: i delete spam. LOLZ
3. Favorite ice cream: vanilla and strawberry
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet: there might be some corn flakes…but I’m not sure

5. What's your favorite beverage: fruit juices, cold water and red wine.
7. Do you cook: once a year

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU? (YES OR NO)
1. Had a b/f or g/f: yes of course
2. Bought something you didn't need: yep, two skirts

4. Sang in front of people : must have…I am always singing
6. Been hugged: I have a boyfriend remember? Of course I have been hugged !
7. Felt stupid: nope

8. Got drunk: nope
9. Got high: yupp…oh the fond remembrances
10. Danced Crazy: yep
11. Gotten your hair cut: yess
12. Cried: nope…unless u count a feigned weeping baby…ooooooowaaaaah
13. Lied: of course I have…I must have…but the lies must have been very white…I don’t even remember them!

No comments: