Monday, May 5, 2008

♥ My version. Oh ya...8th may is my b’day :D

8 things I am passionate about...

Money
Participation
Creativity
Food
Romanticism
Mush
Physical affections
Thinking

8 things I want to do before I die...

Get a job
Become successful and rich
Make my relationships work
Marry Diptarko(assuming my relationships will work) or live with him
Raise a child
Travel far and wide
Buy a big house
Leave my memory behind

8 things I say often...

I love you
Whatever
Kisses
What?
Sure
Nope
Hi
Buzz off


8 books I have read recently...

A collector’s edition of Desh
Harry potter 7 (not for the first time)
Hercule poirot short stories
Latest edition of reader’s digest (though it’s not exactly a book)
Anne of green gables

Nana by zola (out of a collection by him)
Archie collection
Parts out of the DK millennium family encyclopedia

8 songs I could listen to over and over again...

Like a prayer (Madonna)
Theme for a dream (Cliff Richard)
Welcome to wherever you are (Bon Jovi)
Don’t let go (Bryan Adams ft Sarah McLaughlin)
You can’t take me (Bryan Adams)
This is your life (Switchfoot)
Coast to coast (Westlife)


E ki labonye purno prano (Ritu Guha)



8 things that attract me to my best friends...

They don’t bug me when I don’t want them
They are loyal
They are supportive
They are not perfect
They are not many in number :P
I can see through them
They confide in me
They are fun to be with


8 people who should do this tag

one tag lover
A 2nd tag lover
A 3rd tag lover
A 4th tag lovet
A 5th tag lover
A 6th tag lover
A 7th tag lover
A 8th tag lover

:D laughs 8 times. :D

No comments: