Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tag 25!!!

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.  

1. I learnt tae kwon do for about a year

2. I keep pinching/tickling people

3. I also tried learning Odissi, but left after 3 days.

4. I have, however, been learning Bharatnatyam from the last 9 years

5. I screw up auditions terribly

6. I think if one wants something terribly, one should do everything possible to achieve it

7. I love reading the back of every Mills & Boon book...they are entertainment at its best

8. I keep feeling hungry most of the time

9. I wanted to be a journalist since I was five

10. I am hardly ever content in life

11. I dropped a year in college

12. I keep wanting to be thinner all the time

13. I want to learn to play the drums

14. I am finishing college in about a month

15. I don't like sweets.

16. I keep planning to turn vegetarian, but never succeed

17. I have never been to Digha, Puri or Darjeeling

18. I want to have a library in my house someday

19. I want to go for a cropped haircut, though I don't know if I have the guts

20. I want to organize something like the Kalaghoda Festival

21. I have extremely low level of immunity...and stamina

22. I wish I could have learnt to speak Marathi in my three years in Mumbai

23. I hate shopping

24. I love watching WWE  

25. I find tags like this fairly hard to do

I tag all the people on my list...that should make 25!!!

No comments: