Friday, February 6, 2009

TAG TAG

I have stolen this tag from Ad Libber's blog. 

1. What does your user name mean?
It's my name spelt backwards...

2. Elaborate on your user photo:
My photo...photoshopped

3. How many comments do you have?
Um, 5 to 7. That makes it 6.

4. What's your current relationship status?
Which relation are you referring to...I am in lots of them

5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Um, mayurkonthi colour kurti and jeans

6. What is your current problem?
Um, lotsa work, which I somehow don't feel like doing

7. What do you love most?
Sleep, food, holidays, Internet, friends, Calcutta

8. What makes you most happy?
Meeting friends after a long time

9. Are you musically inclined?
I like music, ya...

10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
Um...no idea!!! Just go back to snorting again maybe...

11. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
There was an entrance test I fucked up. I would want to give it and egt through.

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
Dolphin

13. Ever have a near death experience?
Um, no thankfully

14. Name an obvious quality you have?
I can raise one of my eyebrow

15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Emoshanal Atyachar

16. Are you happy today?
No...

17. Who will cut and paste this to first?
The others on Tlog...and my blog list. Or whoever reads this and hasn't done it yet.

18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Sting

19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Abhay Deol

20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Yeah

21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yeah, loads of times

22. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yeah

23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex:
Eyes

24. Whats your biggest mistake?
Thinking unnecessarily

25. Say something totally random about you?
I keep breaking my shoes alarmingly fast.

26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yeah, Sushmita Sen...and lotsa other famous women. Dunno how.

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
Wish I was a little taller.
 
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
:( Nobody even gives me V-Day gift. People do breach geographical barriers for me though.

29. What is your favorite smell?
Garnier fructis shampoo, 

30. What's something that really annoys you?
Too much lecturing by teachers, noise

31. What's something you really like?
Darkness, books, internet, food, sleep...I thought I answered something similar

32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Um, no

33. What's the longest you have ever stayed up?
Maximum, 3 am...I love my sleep...

34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
No

No comments: