Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my countdown

ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don't take names):

10. stop bugging me with ur thots and ideas..i am not interested in u..i think u r a freak and get extremely delighted when u r in trouble..heh heh..get d message and buzz off.

9. u r my brother? I think u r an ass…and I never had a brother and never will have one..buzz off u unsmart stupid geek.


8. hello..act ur age…and stop being an idiot or I will run away with ur cash and dump u.


7. oooooh ..u r such a slut….now they asked u out huh? For coffee? Or was it booze? Teehee..lucky u…*snort*


6. I wonder how I actually liked u..u r dumbbb… …u r a disgrace.


5. he doesn’t love u..he doesn’t give a shit about u..he tells me u r a damn liar…so let him be..he even got a new girlfrnd….

4. stop forwarding me silly links…and silly info…mail me those..so that I can ignore them in peace


3. I will take u out and into the world..u don’t know how obstinate I can be.. J

2. I think u r boring..u r very helpful though..but still I bitch about u …basically u don’t have class..not enough to be our friend.


1. stop visiting my profile like a loser..coz that’s what u r..good luck with ur sick life.


nine things about yourself:

9. I love biriyani..i love ice cream..i love chocolates..i love toys.. :D…and I am cool with public displays of affection..teehee


8. I love money..loads of it…u think money isn’t important…go to hell J

7. I hate football…and feel amused when u scream “man eu man eu man eu”..LOLZ


6 I hate streetdogs..prefer them at a distance…


5 if I don’t take ur call and don’t bother to call u back ..it means u r being asked to buzz off for ever.


4. “Charity” and “me” lie two worlds apart…I don’t believe in bestowing beggars with alms. They wud rather wash my clothes and be paid.


3. I never write everything in my diary..and I get this nice feeling of elation when someone reads it..

2. I have slapped people I intended to slap…and am extremely satisfied about it...

1. I can move on real fast… :D if the problem isn’t worth lingering on..Heh heh



eight ways to win your heart:

8. smile..talk normally…and shed ur put on attitudes.

7. be materialistic

6. give me loadsa compliments in ways that don’t make me feel I am being falsely flattered..Ahem ahem

5. come from a good background of education..and show it.

4. love books..smelling them..reading them…feeling them..


3. buzz off when I don’t want ur company


2. bitch to ur heart’s content. but never mean any serious harm to anyone

1. don’t nag


seven things that cross your mind a lot:

7. I have to save up

6. I have to be in shape….but still I love to eat…tcha tcha

5. Swimming is fun


4. how do u get rid of a tan?

3. I wonder how I loved summer at some point

2. I have my end sem from 24th J

1. I always get what I want or something close to it..lucky me !


six things you wish you never did:

6. walked around in the sun without an umbrella

5. bought a few skirts I’ll never wear

4. listened to stupid rants from ppl I don’t care abt

3. had loadsa fatty food in summer :D

2. kept fish as pets (taking care of them is a botheration ..Duh)

1. let my hair grow beyond my shoulders (that will be remedied soon though J)


five turn-offs:

5. whining losers (oh don’t ya like me? Oh why don’t u reply ..etc..hehe)

4. put on attitudes

3. tyash bangali people…they suck :D

2. bad sense of dressing (oh the horrible specimens I have seen !!!!!)

1. scary grammar.. (can we friend? ..i think we will good friend..etc ..hic hic )


four turn-ons:

4. nice bodies worth showing off…the human body is a huge turn on once u appreciate the amazing creation.

3. affection…touches..public displays of such things ..

2. good weather..cool breeze with the hint of a drizzle

1. coffee and books/movies accompanied by thundershowers

three things you want to do before you die:

3. get a job..get rich..get a big house and a new car to match

2. travel far and wide

1. get a good family and be happy.

two smileys that describe you:

2. :D

1. :P

one confession:

I pity people who hate / can’t do maths.

No comments: